COMMUNITY jobs in GOLBORNE GREATER MANCHESTER, United Kingdom

Please note the employer for this position is The Mosaic Multi Academy Trust, not Wigan Council Golborne Community... of School Club, Term Time Only. At Golborne Community Primary School, our constant aim is to facilitate children’s learning in...

Golborne Community Primary

School invites applications to join our friendly, hardworking and inspiring school community. We are looking to appoint..., energy and the ability to be a key part of the wider school community. The successful candidate will be able to create...

St Thomas' CE Primary, Ashton-in-Makerfield

trust to the doorstep. A Postie. Delivering for your local community, because you care about the people. The excited faces..., punctual and ready to deliver great customer service Think of yourself as a people-person and a friendly face in the community...

Royal Mail

trust to the doorstep. A Postie. Delivering for your local community, because you care about the people. The excited faces..., punctual and ready to deliver great customer service Think of yourself as a people-person and a friendly face in the community...

Royal Mail

New Homes: Providing build-to-rent and affordable housing solutions to address community housing challenges. United...

United Living

. Working in one or more locations as required Involvement in community engagement activities within and outside normal working...

United Living

New Homes: Providing build-to-rent and affordable housing solutions to address community housing challenges. United...

United Living

of all ages, in the community, and in their homes, with Spinal Cord injury, Muscular dystrophy, acquired brain injuries and many...

Complete Care Amegreen

Plus Group I spent almost 10 years working in community, but I have found that the prison environment is where I feel I can...

Practice Plus Group

to joining Practice Plus Group I spent almost 10 years working in community, but I have found that the prison environment...

Practice Plus Group

United Living

United Living

and support offenders to live purposeful lives as a member of the community? If you are looking for a role where you can develop...

Practice Plus Group

United Living

of core values: Serve, Inclusion, Integrity, Community and Family. We live by our values every day and are committed...

McDonald's